Shabby Background

Embroidery Barnyard at Work and Play !


Worked all day on my new line of Vintage Bags! Hopefully, the 1st will be posted by the end of this week. Each time I think I have designed it exactly the way I want, I find new inspiration! With all of the beautiful ribbons, loops, silks and fabrics, I just can't make up my mind.


The pink toile backpacks have been flying out like hotcakes! The new monogram designs are really cute! The designs are especially cute on beach towels. Thank goodness spring is almost here! The winter has been a long one. I have to sew another diaper bag tonight before I can go back to the Vintage Bags!

I will be setting up shop with a friend in her Art Shop soon! I just can't wait. Should be fun.


Our Bella Fiori Bags


Beautiful one of a kind, freeform art bags. Each bag is lined

with tons of pockets. So many styles to choose from.

I love designing & creating my new bella fiori bags. It usually

takes me 1 -2 weeks to complete one, but it is not only great

fun, but rewarding to see the finished product.





Check back soon for pictures of my new romantic vintage line! So feminine and artsy!

Hugs !
03/08/08
Yippee! I found my ribbons! I have been looking for months for the exact ribbons that I need for my vintage bags and today was the day! I found a supplier !!! I ordered yards and yards of ribbon. Now I will have to work myself to death making my trims for my new Vintage Bags! I am so happy, I could bust!!!