Shabby Background

Just another day in stitches !

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did! Another supplier of loopy ribbons found my website and contacted me today! Now I won't have to hand make all of my ribbon loops. Should make my vintage bags lush and romantic. I worked most of the day designing and re-designing bags - almost done! I know, I know, I have said that before, but this time it is true!

It is always fun providing monogrammed bags for customers, but I find the new bag designing process so much fun and rewarding. I usually work on my Bella Fiori Bags in the fall and winter. Now it is nearly spring, and I feel the need to create color, texture and romance ! I think a girl can never have too many bags, too many shoes, too much mascara or too much chocolate!

I also spent the day struggling with my serger. I think it is just tired - like me today!

My new search will be for beautiful fabrics - brocades, velvets, silks to add to my bags. It is like an old time scavenger hunt!

My vintage line will bring us back to a far simpler and kinder time. We can remember our grandparents and all that that includes.

Oh, and don't forget the little girl's spring dresses. I will once again be providing you with custom pillowcase dresses! They can be monogrammed or personalized. They are really cute and prissy.


Check back soon!